Registration will be done through this page. Two major alternatives are given to you.
- Three-day participation (the full package for all the activities from Day 0 to Day 3 including meals and drinks)
- Day1-only participation (targeting participants from business and public sectors; for only the activities on Day 1 including meals and drinks)
Discount through early registration and/or for students will be available.
- 3 day: 4200 SEK (5900 SEK for late registration)
- 3 day (students): 3300 SEK (4600 SEK for late registration)
- Day1 only: 1325 SEK (1600 SEK for late registration)
- Additional paper registration: 1800 SEK
- Additional person for welcome drink, mingle and dinner: 1000 SEK (1300 SEK for late registration)
- Deadline for Registration for Paper Authors and Early Birds - 13 April 2018
- Deadline for Registration for Non-paper Authors - 21 May 2018 (after this day, no registration is accepted)
Other registration conditions are shown below.
- The industrial showcase requires an additional fee. See packages that are offered for business and public sectors.
- All accepted papers with affiliation to a registered participant that made a presentation in person will be published in CIRP Procedia and will be available online after the conference (a no-show paper will be excluded from the proceedings). The acceptance of a paper for inclusion in the CIRP Procedia and the conference programme is subject to the payment of the corresponding registration fee before the deadline (13th of April, 2018).
- For each accepted scientific paper, one author must register for the three-day participation, pay the registration fee, and personally present the paper at the conference. The registration will cover one accepted paper. If an author wishes to present two accepted papers, the second paper must be registered as extra, with an additional registration fee of 1,800 SEK. E.g., an author wishing to present two papers must pay 6,000 SEK in total. An author is not allowed to present more than two papers.
- Cancellation policy:
o If a registrant is unable to attend the conference for any reason he/she may substitute, by arrangement with the conference organiser, someone else from the same organisation or one of the co-authors from the accepted paper.
o Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
For non-authors: Registration cancelled by April 30, 2018 will be refunded 50% of the registration fee. Registration cancelled on or after May 1, 2018 will not be eligible for a refund.
For authors: If a registrant (or its substitute registered as above) does not show up to present his/her paper in the allocated session (podium or poster), the paper may not be included in the CIRP Procedia. No registration fee will be refunded irrespective of if this no-show was informed to the organizer or not.
In cases where a visa application by an author fails, the paper may be published provided that the author notifies the organiser with proof of refused (denied) visa application. No registration fees will be refunded. Important note for failed visa applications: Notification must be received by the organiser in writing (email) no later than May 24, 2018. Notification received after this cut-off date may not be eligible for paper publication.
o Please remember that cancelling your registration does not automatically cancel your hotel arrangements. The conference organizer is not responsible for your hotel reservations. Individuals are responsible for cancelling their own hotel and travel reservations.