The submission deadline for full papers has now passed. Please read on below for further information about the schedule of revision and publication. Head on over to "Registration" in the menu above if you are interested in attending the conference regardless of a submission. We look forward to seeing you!
The IPS2 2018 proceedings will be published in Procedia CIRP (ISSN: 2212-8271) by Elsevier. EES submission platform is in use. No abstract submission procedure, only the full paper submission.
- To ensure that all manuscripts are correctly identified for inclusion into the IPS2 2018 proceedings, it is important that authors select “SI: IPS2 2018” in the “Select Article Type” step and select Managing Guest Editor “Yang Liu” in the “Request Editor” step during the submission process.
- The deadline (January 5th) is firm, as stated. The whole schedule has been designed aiming to decrease the time between the deadline and the conference and thereby get research results presented as fresh as possible. Actually our lead time is one of the shortest among CIRP conferences. Thank you for cooperation in making the conference as attractive as possible.
- An author is highly recommended to read papers published in the previous years in the IPS2 conference series and learn the conference topics, if he/she has not attended an IPS2 conference before. Click to View Articles.
- Download the template “PROCIR_Tempelate_IPS2_2018.zip” (both Word and Latex available). All authors must use this template for submitting their papers while strictly following the guidelines provided here http://www.elsevier.com/journals/procedia-cirp/2212-8271/guide-for-authors.
- The authors are required to submit a PDF as well a source file copy of his/her paper. Doc/docx/latex are the only acceptable formats of source files. Other formats including ‘docm’ will NOT be used by the production team.
- Each paper in a Proceedings issue shall consist of a minimum of Three (3) pages and a maximum of Six (6) pages. Additional pages per paper above the Six (6) page limit will be charged at a rate of $ 5 (Five US Dollars) per page.
- Ensure that the language quality of a submitted manuscript is high enough. It is recommended to use professional service by a native scientific writer: an example service.